Process & Expectations
What to Expect
1. Get your project started by a call, click, or visit one of our convenient showroom locations.
2. An outside salesperson will come to your home to help with layout and design options. Following the site visit, the sales professional will provide a detailed contract that includes price, layout, and options that you have chosen.
3. After you have signed your paperwork and provided a deposit, your information will become an official job in our system and you will be assigned a project manager from our production department. This process usually takes a couple of business days. Your project manager will then contact you to set up a date for our installers to field measure for your custom opening. While your salesperson may have taken some general measurements for pricing purposes, the installers will be taking exact measurements for the custom opening. Note: The opening must be completely finished before the installers will take final measurements. This includes any tiles, sills, or any other components that would affect the final measurement. The glass cannot be altered once it is fabricated.
4. Procurement, fabrication, and assembly begin immediately after the final measure. At this stage no further changes can be made, as the production department will be hard at work making the magic happen. On average, this process is expected to take up to three weeks. If you have any questions or concerns during this period, feel free to contact your project manager.
5. Once your glass is ready to go, your project manager will call to schedule the installation. We will provide you with a 2 hour window. The actual installation will vary from project to project. Our glaziers will be careful in your home and will clean up once the installation is complete. We strive to keep you informed during the entire process from start to finish. If you have any order changes or additions, please contact your sales professional. And any production or scheduling questions should be relayed to your project manager. Any after installation care or maintenance instructions can be found here.